Gymba Activation board is specifically designed to improve office ergonomics although it has plenty of use outside the office as well! The Activation Board has a patented cross flexibility which allows a walk-like movement and makes it unlike any other board on the market. Just stand on the board and let its unique walking feature help you stay active!
- Patented cross flexibility – walk while standing!
- Helps maintain good posture
- Prevents and reduces back pain
- Increases leg muscle activity
- Boosts metabolism and blood circulation
- Includes 2 massage balls to improve circulation in your feet
- Ecological: Made out of biocomposite and is 100% recyclable
- Manufacturer breakage warranty 5 years
- Made in FINLAND
We are confident that you will become absolutely addicted to using your Gymba Activation Board. We want to encourage you to give it a try so we offer you a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on this product. If you’ve tried walking at your desk for thirty days and can’t feel the benefits, return it in gently used condition for a full refund.
Gymba® Activation Board (inc. 2 massage balls)
I can’t fathom why I didn’t know about this awesome product sooner. Now that I have it, the board has become an essential in my ergonomic kit. One ‘bad’ side is that it is not suitable to use barefoot due to the textures placed on the material, but there’re always cute indoor slippers up for grab out there.
Gymba-aktivointilauta on parempi ja sen käyttö luontevampaa kuin uskalsin odottaa. Pari parannusehdotusta kuitenkin olisi:
1) En ole kovinkaan leveälanteinen, joten aika pian tulee tarve tuoda jalkoja hiema yhteen, joten olisi hyvä, jos seisomisalue alkaisi jo hieman keskemmältä (ehkä olisi kauttaalta leveämpi).
2) Käytän lautaa paljain jaloin, joten alusta tuntuu ikävän muoviselta ja alkaa painaa jalkapohjia. Irrallinen pyyhe ei tahdo pysyä poaikallaan, joten olisi tarvetta jonkinlaiselle pehmusteelle.
I’ve been using it for less than 2 weeks and my back is already 10 times better. I’m also less tired. Plus it’s fun.
I work online so I'm in front of the computer a lot. Quickly I realized that I needed a standing desk to avoid back pain. But that opened up another problem .. standing for too long was tough on the lower back too ..
I started researching for balance boards and everything kept pointing me back to the Gymba .. and, as I found out, rightly so.
It's incredibly comfortable. I love the gentle movement that doesn't distract from working. Highly recommended