1. Less muscle pain and tension.
2. Better posture than when activation board is not being used.
3. Legs are not as tired after your work day when using Gymba.
4. Body does not become numb.
5. Texture of the board is nice for soles.
6. Improves overall muscle elasticity
7. Blood circulation got more efficient and resting heart rate while standing decreased on average 4,5 beats per minute on the test group.
8. Standing office work becomes pleasant.
9. Gymba is surprisingly stable and it enables normal working while standing or walking on it.
10. Gymba has a positive effect on the progression of the working day.
11. Ankles, calves and buttocks improve in elasticity and tone.
12. Working while using Gymba activation board is more pleasant than standing on a hard surface.
1. Boosts blood circulation -> legs don't swallow or hurt
2. Improves good posture -> Reduces neck and back pain
3. Increases leg muscle activity over 150 % compared to static standing - burn more calories
4. Feel more energized and focused -> be more productive
Your children can use it too!
Gymba helps your child focus better on his homework and it’s an easy way to add exercise to the day.
Dynamic standing helps every one to focus more!
Does Gymba use increase muscle activity amplitude and variability during office work?
Olli Tikkanen, PhD; Harri Helajärvi, MD, PhD; Arto Pesola, PhD
Dynamic standing as an effective and feasible strategy to combat the health risks of prolonged sitting and static standing.
PhD Olli M. Tikkanen; PhD Arto J. Pesola
“My back-pains eased in one month and my physiotherapist noticed that my posture had gotten better. I have also noticed reduced neck pain.”
“Once I started using the product, standing while working has been much more pleasant. My feet don’t ache anymore and the Gymba helps to keep me active during the workday.”